Tacoma Business Connection (TBC) is a professional networking group in Tacoma, WA that strives to help members grow their businesses through quality business referrals. You will build strong relationships with our dynamic and resourceful group of business professionals who are positive, supportive, and ready to help each other succeed.
TBC meets each Tuesday for lunch in Tacoma, Washington. Guests are welcome to attend two of our business referral meetings to experience and evaluate the group. As an extra incentive, we’ll pay for your meal during your visits.
- For all your personal insurance needs.
Get "Foley" Insured!
Click here to watch Mandon's Spotlight Presentations.
- I can make your yard look amazing no matter what time of year!
Click here to watch Byron's Spotlight Presentations.
- Helping you achieve your financial goals and dreams is my passion.
- How old you are is your business. How old you look is mine.
Click here to watch Susan's Spotlight Presentations.
- Keeping you on the road!
Click here to watch Kevin's Spotlight Presentations.
- Hi! I'm Jason, Neighbors, a leading talent that specializes in website design, printed media, e-Commerce solutions, Flash implementation and creative thinking. From design concept through product delivery, I use my comprehensive skill set to support brands at every stage of the consumer experience. I'm incredibly easy to work with and approach each project with fresh eyes and a clean palate. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, and please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
- I have been in the Real Estate industry since 2000. I specialize in Residential and Investment Real Estate. I can help you in King, Pierce and Thurston Counties. If you are interested in Real Estate, call me with your questions. I will help any way that I can.
Click here to watch Rick's Spotlight Presentations.
- Been in Finance for 20+ yearsBanking for 10+ years
- I believe in educating business owners to help find solutions to increase their bottom line and help them to alleviate challenges they are facing in business today. Challenges we can help find solutions for include HCR (compliance issues & education) Benefits Administration (providing core enrollment solutions for companies) Rising Costs (Providing ways to help control rising costs of doing business) Maintaining Competitiveness (Solutions to help attract and retain quality employees) Work Force Morale and Productivity (help increase your employee engagement and overall satisfaction of your employees) How can we help you or someone you know?
- Bristow’s Auto Repair is conveniently located in Tacoma, WA right off of South Tacoma Way. At Bristow’s you’ll receive personalized service and quality auto repair. We offer competitive pricing on all vehicle repairs. For your convenience, we have early-bird and late vehicle drop-off, as well as shuttle service upon request. Ask about our complimentary vacuum and car wash!
- I graduated from the University of Washington Tacoma with a degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in Accounting. Prior to graduating I started working for Brink & Sadler, CPAs and have continued to expand my knowledge of tax issues faced by our clients. Prior to becoming an accountant, I served in the Army as a combat medic. I have served on multiple nonprofit boards and enjoy giving back to the community.